13/11/12

So maybe I'll start "blogging" again now that school is wrapping up and I can say I have (almost) defeated the Infamous Bear (IB). I haven't really liked the idea of blogging for a little while now... It seems like everyone's got a blog and everyone wants to air their opinion and get free things and talk about designers that they'll never be able to afford and to be honest I've probably tried to do that too. But I don't want to do that. I don't want to "fashion blog" per say, I just want to have a little platform mostly just for me where I can collect things that's a bit more structured than tumblr and forces me to actually try and be coherent and not complain about stupid things. I also want to try and keep everything as original as possible- keeping re-posting of pictures and linking to a minimum and really trying to make it just what I see and do and am interested in. And maybe I'll write a bit too. (As long as y'all promise not to judge me) (and by "y'all" I mean the couple of people that mistakenly stumble here occasionally)

Would now be a good time to mention I have instagram now too?
ssarahssarah // http://instagram.com/ssarahssarah

Yes, I'm becoming a technology whore. Welcome.