Peter Jensen Resort 2012 "Meryl"

Haven't posted anything in the last couple of days because I've actually been doing things (I know, how exciting) but I'll tell you about that later. Now, Peter Jensen Resort 2012. I won't call myself an expert but can I just say I really like this collection and the mood/style/kind of woman it's for. Like the conservative/quirky thing I talked about a while ago with also some creepy undertones. Here are some of my favourites and happy Monday!
Grey hair never looked so good. 
Button up with blazer and black shorts and loafers: yes.

 Perfect pattern (combine architecture and fashion and whammo!)
 My semi dress is the same style as this but that bit of cheeky tulle oh my.
And my look of the moment- pencil skirt and cardigan- if only I looked this good in it.
For a lookbook the photography is pretty swell, it has a bit of character and a story as apposed to the usual straight to camera model stick pose. Plus I like the idea of a different sort of femininity to what is is fashion usually, maybe I'm just a bit old fashioned but it looks so classy and sophisticated but still playful and quirky. Peter Jensen's muse was 70's Meryl Streep (which is also the name of the collection: Meryl) and after looking at pictures of her omg I can tell why; Meryl you minx.
Meryl Streep with Woody Allen in Manhatan in the late 70's
Shelly Duval was also an influence (which must be the quirky, slightly creepy edge; no offence Shelly)
It's my birthday tomorrow and I'm going op shopping but this has gone and got me all excited because I could definitely pick up some things similar (button up, shift dress, maybe pants but I don't think they'll suit my 'figure') anyway life is exciting and I drew Frida Kahlo today which was fun but I'm very rusty hmm. And also a shout out to Coleman my one and only fan, good luck in Singapore!
Lookbook images from style.com and others click through (now that I figured out how to do it)