25/6/11


Only had one exam on Thursday morning so then I came home and went op shopping in 'ol Wynnum town and got this amazing cardigan which makes me feel like a cross between a spanish bullfighter and grandma and this really high waisted pencil skirt. I have a bit of a thing with all things conservative at the moment- I think dressing really conservatively but having a really non-censervative attitude is so cool. It's like the old 'blending in while tearing down the establishment from the inside out' power thing. As well as having a soft spot for office fashions of the 80s/90s. (But I want to wear trashy shoes and wigs while being conservative?) Power to the common woman y'all. Also had the best night last night. Went to the Emporium in Valley for mexican with my new amigos for the last day of term and yeah life is swell.

No comments:

Post a Comment