Wynnum Up Late


I have been sort of involved (not very much, I just like to think I have been because I talk about it a lot) in Wynnum Up Late a sort of arts/craft/fashion community event that is happening every 3 months in Wynnum with a whole bunch of shops like The Collective Store, Beadoire, Moroccan shop, Artigano, Papertrenz, Dolls and Doilies, Mason and Daughter art gallery and even Vinnies stayed open and got a stash of retro treasures in from head office for the night. If you live in the bayside area (or anywhere in Brisbane really) definitely consider coming along next Wynnum Up Late (September sometime) and like the Facebook page for dorkily worded updates from me. Yay! p.s. stay tuned for a promotional video I filmed on the 16th.
Follow on Facebook and the blog on Tumblr

No comments:

Post a Comment