1

QUICK STORY- I have have had so many blogs it's ridiculous, I had my first 'Piczo' site when I was about 11 or 12 and I always wanted to publish things on the web and the like but whenever I started a new blog with some amazing idea it would last a total of 2 days max. before I forgot about it and moved on with life. Hopefully this will be different because I'm not going to make as "niche" as past things I've tried to do and try and make it more personal and not try to be some faceless, nameless internet blogger because then I will do shit all. (unless you've noticed this little story is mostly me just figuring out how I'm going to approach this, don't mind me)
I'll start with a link to my tumblr if you want to see what I'm into visually-
http://white-charcoal.tumblr.com
p.s. would totally have white-charcoal as a blogger address but someone who hasn't posted anything since 2009 is hogging it ~eternal sadface~

No comments:

Post a Comment