Dazed & Confused July 2011

Would have posted this yesterday but I think I'm becoming far too enthusiastic with my blogging already. So to start your morning enjoy some fantasy clothes/scenarios 
mm silky rainbow minks and fishnet dress
Is that a dress made of scarves? because if so that is the best diy idea ever considering the amount of scarves around in op shops...
(me on the last day of school)

Some of my favourites from the editorial. It's perfect. The clothes, the photography, the styling the models/poses, the flowers and the COLOURS, oh the colours. I love how it looks like they have just pilled everything on but so co-ordinated at the same time (aka perfect styling) basically it's my idea of heaven and I would very much like to frolic around in those fields while draped in layers of flowy colourful designer clothes while still looking fierce and angelic. This makes me want wallpaper of photos of flowers. Also Dazed always does the best editorials- they look so natural and real and ~raw~ but still from some strange fantasy world. Seriously need to go to the library and borrow out some back issues (why do magazines have to be so expensive eerrgh)
by Viviane Sassen for Dazed & Confused (via: showusyourstache)

No comments:

Post a Comment